Lead a Team
Small Business Leadership
- Leadership - why is it so important?
- High-Performance Leadership - what does it look like?
- Reflecting on your current leadership style
- Developing your personal Leadership Action Plan
Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- The benefits of formal performance reviews - for the business, individual managers and staff
- Preparing for the performance review discussion
- Managing the meeting (includes the G.R.O.W. coaching model, listening and questioning skills, the I.D.E.A. model for providing effective feedback)
- Avoiding common pitfalls in performance reviews
Introducing the Success Through People Model© (for Leaders)
- How the people-management practices in their business/team measure up against the Success Through People Model©, and
- Practical tips and strategies they can implement to immediately improve their business/team.
Introduction to the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team (for Leaders)*
- An overview of the Five Dysfunctions of a Team:
- Absence of Trust
- Fear of Conflict
- Lack of Commitment
- Avoidance of Accountability
- Inattention to Results
- Opportunities for partcipants to reflect on their current team's effectiveness in the context of the model
- Considering strategies to address current shortfalls or issues that may be impacting team performance.